What We Believe
- We believe the Authorized King James Version of the Bible is the infallible Word of God and the sole authority on every subject.
- We believe The Church of Jesus Christ, the Spirit-filled People of God, is the New Testament Church.
- We believe that repentance, baptism by immersion in water in accordance to Acts 2:38 in the name of Jesus Christ, the infilling of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and living a clean, holy and dedicated life to God thereafter is God's plan of salvation.
- We believe in the Lord's Supper and feet washing as taught by the Lord himself and IS NOT to be spiritualized.
- We believe the Lord is soon to come for His Church and only the born again of the water and the spirit will be caught up with the Lord.
- We believe in giving offerings from the heart and paying tithes.
- We believe the end is so near that we must unite whenever possible and draw as near to God as possible. We must be found faithful to His Word, Watch and pray, give to God your time, your tithes and offerings, by all means be faithful until the end and God shall give thee a crown of life.